Posts Tagged ‘entrepreneurial moms’
I’m really excited to be one of the speakers at the upcoming Metromom Online Success Telesummit. I’m one of 18 experts giving information on how to maximize your time and energy with knock-out internet marketing strategies.
My talk is about: Leveraging Your Knowledge for Profit: Repurpose the Content That’s In Your Head (or on Your Hard Drive) Into Powerful Multi-Media Marketing
I will share the following tips:
- How to create audio info products for capturing leads and generating new revenue streams
- How to get started with different technologies - YouTube, podcasts and more without breaking the bank or losing your mind
- How to set up systems to promote your own authentic message all over the web
- Discover seamless ways to integrate audio, video and articles with social media with little added effort
- Learn a simple, but rarely talked about, strategy that separates those who succeed online
This is a virtual event that takes place on May 1st and 2nd. And the best part is that it’s f.r.e.e! You can go to this page to learn more about it and watch a great video by MetroMom Founder, Kim DeYoung.
Ps – Here’s a quick audio message about the specifics of my talk.
Tags: entrepreneurial moms, metromom, mompreneurs, online marketing, repurposing, telesummit, women entrepreneurs
Posted in Events | No Comments »